PREMIUM BODY CONDITIONING & MENTAL FORTIFICATION COACHING
FITNESS & CONDITIONING
Krav Maga is a practical and realistic system that is build on the natural reaction of the human body in a conflict situation.
Problem-solving at its peak.
It teaches how to avoid, prevent, deter or deal with all types of violent confrontations.
• Introduction to Krav Maga & The Real Realities of Self-Defence training and conflict resolution.
• Avoidance, prevention, deterrents - tactics (the things to do) and strategy (the overall gameplan and mindset).
• Striking and defence techniques.
• Combat fitness, kickboxing drills and conditioning you can do from your home with or without equipment.
MENTAL HEALTH FITNESS
MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID
• Mental Health Awareness seminars and approaches to nurturing good mental health fitness and resilience.
• Wellbeing 101 complements the above - it focusses on the realities of modern living, ways to improve your mindset and build productive habits.
• Mental Health First Aid (certified via MHFA England) is the first line of defence in identifying issues, lending front line support and helping you deal with issues hindering you on a day-to-day basis. (This is first stop support. Advice on further medical help can be advised.)
Saint Fury advocates for mental health education and support.
Having run campaigns and working with healthcare professionals - awareness is vital, action is key.
Experienced in working with schools and universities across the UK providing academic support and pastoral care for students.
• Exam stress management.
• Study and work best practise and schedule management.
• Suitable training routines to boost productivity and overall performance.
• Overall wellbeing (mental health fitness, general health, work aspirations).
DURATION: 45 mins
TECH: Laptop, tablet or phone. Update to the latest operating system.
SOFTWARE: Skype, Zoom, Google Meet (others TBC).